Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's the consensus on Lizard Lights? Now that I have been sucked into the Gold Wing accessorizing vortex I am thinking about Lizard LED lighting from Kuraykn. Any opinions on these or other LED lighting options? I like the Lizard Lights controller for one thing...

·
Premium Member
24,641 Posts
I'm not a lighting type dood, but if they float yer boat, go for it. We all like to hear praises about our bikes, but it's really our own personal quest, not the other guy.

·
Premium Member
400 Posts
I fairly much follow Boduka's line of thinking, but the lights I did add were strictly for safety, not show.

I added the reflector replacement LED on the front fork, Halogen fog lights, opera lights above the cylinder heads, LEDs on the bottom side of the passenger floorboards and a programmable spoiler flashing LED. Oh, I also made the modification to the trunk lights to give me even more lighting when I apply the brakes. People say that when I step on the brake that the whole neighborhood knows it. Works for me! :)

Edit: Forgot to mention the Muth mirrors with amber lights as well.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think along with the LEDs I will get a flashing brake light controller. There must be some lighting junkies out there with some advice on light bling...

·
Registered
739 Posts
I have over 2000 led lights on my wing. I prefer to place them where I want not where a manufacturer tells you to put them. Lots of lights are like loud pipes, They save lives!!!!

·
Registered
620 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
A lot of mine are the ones that come in the chrome trim as I have every piece you can get for a wing. The others I have purchased at my local auto parts house. Also have 16 popper strobes under the bike. Several different switches for them as you are only supposed to run colored lights in a parade or while parked. send me your e-mail address and I will send you a pick of mine. Also had a 72 Norton 750 Comando with Combat engine upgrades.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
A lot of mine are the ones that come in the chrome trim as I have every piece you can get for a wing. The others I have purchased at my local auto parts house. Also have 16 popper strobes under the bike. Several different switches for them as you are only supposed to run colored lights in a parade or while parked. send me your e-mail address and I will send you a pick of mine. Also had a 72 Norton 750 Comando with Combat engine upgrades.
Sent you a PM with my e-mail address.

·
Registered
316 Posts
I've been looking at lighting not so much in a group but when we are soloing on the road. I'm thinking some underneath strobes that I can control, flashing breaks and some bright marker lights for day time. I don't think you can be to lit up but I don't want to look like a Christmas turkey going down the road so its the balance of the dark side verses the light? Much research to do.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.