Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 16067 Posts

·
Super Moderator
27,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey we're all guilty of it so here's a thread where anything goes. Take it where we want within our rules.

Real Oreos are great but the Yellow ones not so.

·
Super Moderator
27,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Was watching a bit of this one. Great crowds I love the drafting these guys do. It is not much different than racing with engines.

Except for that pedaling thing.:eek:

Thanks
Eric

·
Super Moderator
15,012 Posts
Real Oreos are great but the Yellow ones not so.
tell that to my mother, she loves the golden oreos. the peanut butter oreos are pretty good to and its too bad that they don't make the carmel filled oreos anymore. is it too late to hijack this thread

·
Premium Member
629 Posts
I found out that Ritz Crackers, Peanut butter, & Chocolate make a good combo.......

Here is how you make them......First you get some Ritz Crackers and you put Peanut Butter on one and another on top to make a sandwich. (these are good also) Then you take some of the Hersheys Chocolate that is in big bars (baking isle at Wally World) and melt it in a pot. You fix a spot with wax paper to set your creations on when finished. Take the Ritz & Peanut Butter sandwiches and dip into the chocolate and place on wax paper to harden. Then you get to enjoy.

Oh you can use either White or Regular Chocolate....your choice..

Ok I am through Hijacking.....back to your regular scheduled forum topics....

·
Premium Member
629 Posts
Question: Your computer, old style tower type or LAP TOP. If Lap top, do you cruise the net while sitting in front of the T.V.
Laptop....laying in bed in front of TV.....in a man Camp @ Kawanda Base Soyo Angola Africa......

·
Super Moderator
27,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I wonder who 1st made cardboard?

·
Premium Member
629 Posts

·
Administrator
25,969 Posts
If a train leaves San Francisco at 11:00 am and averages 45 mph what time will it reach Chicago? What if it's raining?:confused:

·
Super Moderator
15,012 Posts
I found out that Ritz Crackers, Peanut butter, & Chocolate make a good combo.......

Here is how you make them......First you get some Ritz Crackers and you put Peanut Butter on one and another on top to make a sandwich. (these are good also) Then you take some of the Hersheys Chocolate that is in big bars (baking isle at Wally World) and melt it in a pot. You fix a spot with wax paper to set your creations on when finished. Take the Ritz & Peanut Butter sandwiches and dip into the chocolate and place on wax paper to harden. Then you get to enjoy.

Oh you can use either White or Regular Chocolate....your choice..

Ok I am through Hijacking.....back to your regular scheduled forum topics....
can i cheat and just put a resee's cup between two ritz crackers
:D

·
Banned
3,213 Posts
I was waiting for this thread, as I never hijack any others. Thanks for permission.

Here is my solo camping setup. If I am going two up, I pull a trailer and use a 6 man tent.

·
Banned
3,213 Posts
Ravens won. Texas played really well.

Have I mentioned that I have a car tire on my bike? I have 17,000 miles on my car tire. After the next 16,000 miles, I will put another one on.

This is my next rear tire (175/60/16 Dunlop Wintersport run flat):

·
Premium Member
23,452 Posts
So I go to the D.C. Motorcycle Show today ( same stuff , different year but who cares ). I stop by a stand that has the Scala Rider G4 paired headsets that I recently ordered and received from Riders Discount here on this forum. He had the same set for purchase for over $400. I said, nonchalantly, to him, " Gee! I just had a set delivered to my house for $279 total ". He looked PO'd and said they are going to crack down on these discount sellers on line very soon. How ominous.

·
Premium Member
23,452 Posts
And might I add..... I sat upon a 2012 ( White ) Goldwing on display. I don't know if it was me or the bike, but the handle bars seemed exceedingly low positioned. Also, I had a lady bystander hop on the bike to see how the rear passenger Hondaline armrests worked. Well I wasn't impressed with how they worked for her. They were more elbow rest than arm rests and for her stature it required that she lift her shoulders up and back to rest her elbows on the pads. If and when Mz. Vickie thinks she would like armrest I'm going with the new Rivco style. That alone was worth the $13 admission price to the show.

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
I wonder who 1st made cardboard
My Mom would slide down our "Cop'S Hill" on cardboard in the winter and did so the last time when she was 82. When she was 89 she did her last "skinny dip" into the Bras D'Or Lakes. She was a classic and we lost her when she was 91 having been sick for only three weeks in her life.

1 - 20 of 16067 Posts