Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
3,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I attended the Lime Run in Burlington yesterday. About 350 motorcycles were led around 150 miles through the back roads of the area by using "bags of lime" where one is supposed to turn.

There was a performance group of Goldwings performing at the final stage along with some good food. A great ride.

It was great weather and I thought afterwards, "There must be some people here from the website. Was there?

I put 250 miles on the bike with some friends. Put a major smile on my face, even before I heard they got Bin Laden.

·
Super Moderator
14,413 Posts
Larry,
Since you didn't get any replies I'm guessing there weren't any others from the forum. Sounds like a good day on the bike.

·
Premium Member
11,004 Posts
95% of my riding is by myself. I have never see 350 bikes on a ride and if there was it would be in the news. Good to hear you enjoyed your ride. Eric

·
Premium Member
17,147 Posts
Sorry Larry: this year was the First time in 15 years that we missed the Lime Run. There was a group from our GWRRA Chapter H that was there but with the wife's hip still and issue we passed this year. It is always a fun event.
From the Northwest Corner.
Ron

·
Premium Member
1,415 Posts
I was wondering do any of you guys ride the trail of tears ride in September of each year in Tennessee and Alabama ? It's usually around 90,000 riders in attendance !

·
Registered
102 Posts
maybe next year

I think I'll try to make it next year. I'm only 9 hours away...:rolleyes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts