Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
759 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
the blue looks nice but around here the only time the blue lights can shine is when the bike is parked. only amber, front and side and red rear can shining while the vehicle is on the road so be careful when visiting other states and citys in your area

·
Premium Member
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Detdrbuzzard, that is the reason these lights are switched, I can shut them off if needed.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
Detdrbuzzard, that is the reason these lights are switched, I can shut them off if needed.
thats the way to go terry

·
Super Moderator
7,673 Posts
I think it looks nice. The reflection on the floor looks purple.

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
SUUUWWWEEEEETTTT! Now since it's a 1500, patch in a secondary battery in the saddlebag and a higher output alternator and you can shine on forever!!!!! Great job Terry:cool:

·
Registered
515 Posts
Very nice! Tasteful, not gawdy, great job!

·
Premium Member
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Very nice! Tasteful, not gawdy, great job!
Thanks, that what I was trying to achieve, something to just set the bike off and not go over the top. I've seen Goldwings that look like a christmas tree going down the road, just a little to much for me.

·
Premium Member
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think it looks nice. The reflection on the floor looks purple.
Yes, it does look purple, there blue LED's running at 20mA, so they have a soft glow to them, I could have made them brighter by using a smaller Ohm resistor, but then I don't think I would have got the look I was looking for.
The side lights and rear are a combination of red and blue LED's. The total current draw on these are just a little over 180mA.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Nice job! Nothing like soft and indirect lighting that is well done on a GL. I'm partial to blue lighting on a black 1500. I see too many wings with way too many lights and too many colors that don't go well together or just no planning.

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
I like them under the grill best. Nice job...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts