Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 200 Posts

·
Registered
9,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know alot of us just got together and had a great time but it must be time to get together and do a Saturday breakfast. Starting 9/15 I'm off every other weekend so lets see what we can do, and if we get fossil to set up a little ride we can set and talk for HOURS.:eek::rolleyes::DYES. Come 1 come all lets do it before the cold hits.:mad:

·
Administrator
29,023 Posts
Let me know guys. There are some great state forests & parks along the river. Or we can hit Md. Or Va also?

·
Registered
9,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I do love to see a good river now and then.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
Pretty big river here..., but no place I'd recommend for breakfast other than our own kitchen!;) Bit of a ride tho:p

·
Premium Member
5,432 Posts
I'll be there just need a time and date

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle

·
Administrator
15,316 Posts
Gizmo's in too. I finally will meet some riding legends. If they dont show up I will ride with you guys.
Sorry, you will have to go without me......

·
Premium Member
7,121 Posts
Looks like Crownfire and myself will have to treat this as a long distance romance. We love you, but only once in a long while.:(

·
Administrator
29,023 Posts
If I have the wife in tow I would like to keep it on the Lancaster side. If solo, I'll swing either side.
The one along the river is fairly close to Lancaster & keep it in that area.

·
Super Moderator
10,007 Posts
Let me know when you have a time and date..

·
Administrator
15,316 Posts
Now that a REAL RIDER shows up your big toe hurts.
:rolleyes:
Touche!

My big toe does ache some this morning.....hope y'all have a great ride.

·
Registered
9,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I am up for the 29th of September, we just got the word our grandsons will be having their birthday party on the 15th and you know I and grandmom will not miss any of that.

1 - 20 of 200 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.