Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my wing on Monday! What a great ride, you guys are all correct best purchase I ever made.. All ready put 500 miles on it and going to the Cape this weekend.. It has taken a few days to check everything out, only problem Left rear speaker is not working. Opened the back up everything connected, anyone know where the wires go after they head down behind the back seat? Also pick-up a Hard-drive to replace the CD player, how do I get the CD player out?
Thanks

·
Registered
30 Posts
Got my wing on Monday! What a great ride, you guys are all correct best purchase I ever made.. All ready put 500 miles on it and going to the Cape this weekend.. It has taken a few days to check everything out, only problem Left rear speaker is not working. Opened the back up everything connected, anyone know where the wires go after they head down behind the back seat? Also pick-up a Hard-drive to replace the CD player, how do I get the CD player out?
Thanks
Speaker wires go to a junction block under the seat. To get at it the seat has to come off. Passenger grab handle bolts must be removed and then the seat slides forward. If the problem is the speaker, the seat still has to come off because that is the only way to get at the screws that hold the speaker enclosure together. There are two on the bottom and three at the back with Phillips heads. You can't remove one of the back screws without removing the inner liner for the back case... lots more screws to remove.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts