Honda Goldwing Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all: I hope you can welcome a visitor from the dark (Harley) side! If it helps, I ride regularly with some Wings.:)

I have a 2010 Lee-Sure Lite Camper/Trailer for sale, and thought there might be some interest in this forum. This is an essentially brand new Lee-Sure Lite. First owner used it once; my circumstances changed and after owning it one month, I have not used it at all! Original delivered price on this was over $6,000. Awning option and 'extra room' option are included. (These allow you to double the enclosed tent area.) Bed platform area is 54" x 81" (Mattress not included.) Weighs 255 lbs, and in addition to luggage rack on top, it has 30 cubic feet of internal storage for camping gear. Will deliver a reasonable distance from its home in Northern California. I am asking $4,000.

Pics are viewable at: https://picasaweb.google.com/hippiedave5/LeesureLiteCamper?authkey=Gv1sRgCMC13c6n_83MhwE

·
Super Moderator
9,846 Posts
That's pretty cool. Someone into camping should snatch that up real quick. Good luck..

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks..It is a really cool unit and I regret not being able to keep and use it, but my situation has changed. It is also a pretty good deal for someone.

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
I can't seem to see the pics at the website you posted. Says page not found.???

·
Super Moderator
28,439 Posts
This user has not logged on in over a year. Since the pictures are not there we will consider this a dead issue.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.