Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1989 Honda Goldwing Gl1500/6 Aspencade
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All I got a 89 gl1550 today. noticed one headlight out. so I am going to replace them and the turn signals. I am wondering what I should use. I want to make them all led. What has seemed to be the best?

·
Registered
392 Posts
Wewlcome to the forum.

I like the motorcycle specific headlight bulbs from SoCalMotoGear (my #1) and electrical Connection (my #2). As far as the little position lights beside the headlights, SuperBrightLEDs might be my first choice.

If you want to change the front turn signal bulbs, I think SoCalMotoGear has them. If not, then SuperBrightLEDs does. You probably will need to change the turn signal flasher as well.

Have you ever been to Cyclemax there in Ohio?

Reactions: NREMTP

·
Registered
1989 Honda Goldwing Gl1500/6 Aspencade
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited by Moderator)
Wewlcome to the forum.

I like the motorcycle specific headlight bulbs from SoCalMotoGear (my #1) and electrical Connection (my #2). As far as the little position lights beside the headlights, SuperBrightLEDs might be my first choice.

If you want to change the front turn signal bulbs, I think SoCalMotoGear has them. If not, then SuperBrightLEDs does. You probably will need to change the turn signal flasher as well.

Have you ever been to Cyclemax there in Ohio?
Thanks For the Info! I will definitely order from them. I haven't been to cyclemax yet but we will go up tomorrow and check them out! Matey needs a few things for his and I need a few parts as well. Thank You again so much! You have been a huge help![/QUOTE]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts