Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering does anyone have led lights on you bumper ? , i want to light my bumper up more if so was it hard ?

·
Registered
741 Posts
Sorry, don't know. But I have this nice beer glass with flashing led lights I brought home from Vegas.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
Your bike has a bumper ? Are you referring to the trim molding around the perimeter of the trunk and saddle bags ? Those little guys are expensive for what they are.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I actually have a set of these I'd like to sell, and I'd make someone a good deal. They were on the bike when I bought it, but I am not much of a chrome and lights kind of guy. The problem is, I need to find some trim pieces that they replaced - they did NOT come with my bike. Anyone have some dark silver metallic (looks charcoal gray to me) ones that you have pulled off to add the lights? (sorry Gordo, I don't think the yellow would look very good on my charcoal grey bike!)

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
GORDO/Swoop, try www.usedgoldwingparts, they might have some. If not try calling some closeby dealers, the last set we put on for a customer we had to practically beg the guy to keep his originals. Maybe lots of guys don't keep theirs.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Thanks, Budoka! I am not in a hurry, but thought someone with the same color bike might have a desire for the lights.

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Swoop try the LED lights from autozone or advanced auto I installed them on my 89 and they looked really good and didn't cost a lot. I miss having all the lights on the bike now that I have the 03 without all the extras.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I have the Whelen LINZ-6 mounted in place of the OEM reflector on the rear fender of my 09 GW. It's a direct bolt on and takes only a couple minutes to wire in. Many optional flash patterns and simple to program your desired pattern. I have mine set for 3 flashes then solid.

http://www.whelen.com/_AUTOMOTIVE/media/products/LINZ6/LINZ6.htm

http://www.whelen.com/pb/Automotive/ProductSheets/Lightheads/LINZ6_Super-LED_Lighthead.pdf

I have two SOUNDOFF LED GHOST LIGHTS mounted in a discreet location on my VFR1200F - flash pattern set at 3 solid flashes then solid.

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
I have the Whelen LINZ-6 mounted in place of the OEM reflector on the rear fender of my 09 GW. It's a direct bolt on and takes only a couple minutes to wire in. Many optional flash patterns and simple to program your desired pattern. I have mine set for 3 flashes then solid.
That one works for me. TKS.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts