Honda Goldwing Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just enjoy going through boxes of stuff and finding things that I have no clue what they are/were for or how I got them.
I have a pair of LED inserts for the lights found on the chrome light bars of Goldwings and a load equalizer.
I have discovered that you still can get more of these lights and they come from a manufacturer in Orlando Florida.
Contact info: email us at [email protected] or phone 407-295-4220.
You can have all three pieces for $15.00 that includes shipping.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
11,950 Posts
Is there a brand on the lights, or a listing of what brand of light bar they'll fit?

·
Super Moderator
7,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The light inserts are item #MM20130-R (red)
They fit Peterson lights models 125 & 126 and KD light #501.
They are made by a company named Myrtle & Maude Accessories, 3308 Sherry Drive, Orlando, FL 32810, Ph#407-295-4220.
The lights are dual function with run/brake wires.

·
Super Moderator
7,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what does the a load stablizer do
They are used when you switch from incandescent lights to LEDs, because LEDs don't have the same amp draw as regular bulbs and this component makes the LED turn signals flash at the correct rate.

·
Super Moderator
11,950 Posts
LEDs draw less current. The 1200 Wings have a weak stator, so every thing you can do to draw less, will help.

·
Super Moderator
7,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The best bulbs to swap first are the running and brake lights to dual function LEDs, any additional running lights found on light bars change them also.

·
Super Moderator
7,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The square light inserts are used on light bars that wrap around the saddlebags and trunk.
The load equalizer is for turn signal conversion.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.