Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
I put on a set of Show Chrome halogen fog lights last weekend. Simple is exactly the right word for the install. Plug and Play. Instructions were a little vague in some spots but anyone can figure it out. Look really great in the basement. (The bike comes out next weekend weather permitting) They give you a choice of having the fog lights on when you are in either low beam or high beam mode. Just replace the supplied relay with the supplied prewired plug.

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Budoka, The switch is an easy one as well. If you pull the molding strip off of the left upper fairing you will see a 8mm allen head bolt. Remove that bolt and the switch housing will come out. The bolt holds the outside edge and there are tits on the inside that go into slots in the fairing. I was able to do mine without disconnecting any existing wiring. The are two small screws that hold the blanking plate in. Remove an save them. Pull out the blanking plate, insert the switch and replace the screws. Plug everything in and put the fairing back together. If you have to remove the pocket just push in the center pin of the 4 black clips. The pocket will come right out. Before you replace the pins remember to push the black pins so that they will secure themselves when you reinsert them.

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Sure did. But I also noticed that a new 09 on my dealer's floor looked the same way. The hoses or wires that are just under the cowl, especially on the drivers may be holding the cowl out a little bit.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.