Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just finished up my fog lights yesterday evening. I have to say that was likely the least painful addition I've done with an accessory. The hardest part was locating the pigtail plugs on the bike's harness. Even the directions were clear and straight forward. Now if the Windbender goes as well on this coming weekend...;)

·
Registered
405 Posts
I have a friend in my local GWRRA who has an 1800 wing dressed out with a lot of chrome and accessories and looks a lot better than mine. He installed a set of fog lights that he got at Wally World for $20. I dont think he used the switch that came with it but rather one he bought at a local parts store. The look great and work fine but the only thing you notice is one small screw at the top of the cowl on either side that holds the light. I am seriously thinking about doing this myself.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
I just finished up my fog lights yesterday evening. I have to say that was likely the least painful addition I've done with an accessory. The hardest part was locating the pigtail plugs on the bike's harness. Even the directions were clear and straight forward. Now if the Windbender goes as well on this coming weekend...;)
led fog lights, windbender, where are the pic's

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Photos soon motor city man, soon. Going to try the w/s tonight if I get home early enough from work. Maestro, I got mine from Wingstuff, couldn't come close to the price even with my discount through the dealership. Hate doing that but at a 40% difference landed (over $150) I couldn't justify ordering through the shop. Amazed at how much more complete the bike looks with the lights installed. I put on the protectors as well.

·
Premium Member
23,776 Posts
Well I didn't shop around, D. I just ordered the LED light kit from EC. $ 92.30 delivered. It was a compulsive purchase.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I might go for those fog lights too

The price sure is right for those. I might pick up a set too.

·
Premium Member
23,776 Posts
I have a friend in my local GWRRA who has an 1800 wing dressed out with a lot of chrome and accessories and looks a lot better than mine. He installed a set of fog lights that he got at Wally World for $20. I dont think he used the switch that came with it but rather one he bought at a local parts store. The look great and work fine but the only thing you notice is one small screw at the top of the cowl on either side that holds the light. I am seriously thinking about doing this myself.
I don't want to know. I don't want to see pictures of it either. I spent my $93.00 and I want to be happy that I did.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts