Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went with the Mrs. and friends from the GWTA club riding. It was there big event of the year. They held it this year at Boyne Mountain resort in Mi http://rides.webshots.com/slideshow/580654951iYwMTk
A couple weeks ago a small group of friends went back to Pa riding. As usual it was great and did 1250 miles (2000 klicks) over three days. http://rides.webshots.com/slideshow/580777764kCjLgO
To speed up the picks a menu opens up at the bottom of the picture. Move from 5 sec to 3. Also you can click the mouse on either side of picture.

·
Premium Member
23,773 Posts
Thanks for letting us know. Son-of-a gun ! You were down at FALLINGWATER ! I want to go to FALLINGWATER. Thank's for the invite, Badassrider.

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for letting us know. Son-of-a gun ! You were down at FALLINGWATER ! I want to go to FALLINGWATER. Thank's for the invite, Badassrider.
Sorry my man, I was just in it for the ride :eek:
I will say it was pretty cool, I'd say ya gotta check it out.

·
Super Moderator
28,451 Posts
Don't mind the Maestro, Steve, He wants to be everywhere with everyone. He'll get over it.

·
Super Moderator
28,451 Posts
Badrider, just got done watching the Pa slideshow, funny I think I recognize several of those potholes in the road. For sure the little food stop in Renova (Am I right?). Been there a couple times.

Great Pictures, Thanks for sharing.

If you get down here again give us a shout.

·
Premium Member
23,773 Posts
Don't mind the Maestro, Steve, He wants to be everywhere with everyone. He'll get over it.
I didn't say I wanted to ride with him. I was probably busy at that time anyway. I did ,however, thank him for the invite to view the pictures of his ride.:p

·
Super Moderator
15,239 Posts
boyne mtn. i use to go sking there when i was a teen and falling water, nice. i may have to take a road trip, how about it lee

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Great slideshows Steve.

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Can't say I blame him. To many roads & not enough time.

Badrider, just got done watching the Pa slideshow, funny I think I recognize several of those potholes in the road. For sure the little food stop in Renova (Am I right?). Been there a couple times.
Yes my man, it was Renova

Great Pictures, Thanks for sharing.

If you get down here again give us a shout.
Yes my man, it was Renova.

boyne mtn. i use to go sking there when i was a teen and falling water, nice. i may have to take a road trip, how about it lee
Hey detdrbuzzard, I bet it hasn't changed much. We were originally in the clock tower but ended up changing rooms in the main building.

Great slideshows Steve.
Thanks budoka, it was a lot of fun.
Did anyone done the tunnel of trees in Mi?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts