Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our last ride of the year, after I take the bike to storage tonight (heading back to Zambia friday).
Beautiful fall day for Southern Ohio, got to visit the historic Loveland Castle (google it). Completely built by one guy who hauled each and every rock out of the river, right behind us.
Hope to put several hundred / thousand miles on it next year when we return. Ride Safe!

·
Super Moderator
14,422 Posts
Thanks for sharing. Sorry that's your last ride of the year. I've got 2 1/2 months left in 2020. Then January 1, 2021 riding season starts! But I don't have snow (at least very often) to deal with down here.

Reactions: hpbcrillo

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
sounds like you need a wing in Zambia

·
Super Moderator
11,809 Posts
Thanks for the pics. Safe travels.

Reactions: hpbcrillo

·
Registered
223 Posts
It's so sad to have your last ride of the year. I had final ride of the year last weekend (Oct 4) and put my bike into storage today. My first year on a Wing and I rode 12,861 kms this year and enjoyed every kilometer - even the rainy ones!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's so sad to have your last ride of the year. I had final ride of the year last weekend (Oct 4) and put my bike into storage today. My first year on a Wing and I rode 12,861 kms this year and enjoyed every kilometer - even the rainy ones!
Yep, sad days. We only had the wing for about 4 months, but got in some great riding during that time. Only got caught in the rain once, not too bad. Have lots of upgrades to do to it, so it should be even better riding next year.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I'm at that "point" that I'm "thinking" about putting her away also, now, while It's still nice out CAUSE I don't want to get caught, like I did two seasons ago, when I waited till the very end, and it snowed, and I couldn't put her away correctly..

Ronnie

·
Registered
194 Posts
Hoping for a "rebirth" of my riding season when I get to Sebring Florida (probably after Thanksgiving). Planning to spend my first winter OUT of the North country with my best riding pal.

Sing to Him who rides across the heavens, his mighty voice thundering from the sky.
Ps 68:33

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hoping for a "rebirth" of my riding season when I get to Sebring Florida (probably after Thanksgiving). Planning to spend my first winter OUT of the North country with my best riding pal.

Sing to Him who rides across the heavens, his mighty voice thundering from the sky.
Ps 68:33
You should have great weather in Sebring! I never knew that route 41 went through all those states....will have to ride it some day.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
my plan is to put the GSA in hibernation because it still bothers my foot when i ride it, the wing will go into hibernation in a few weeks and if the weather holds the Mighty ST 1300 will get put in hibernation some time in november

Reactions: NREMTP
1 - 11 of 11 Posts