Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:idea: Weather too good to be true; just had to put a ride together and found several local riders as anxious as I. If interested, will meet at the Bulloch House Restaurant, Warm Springs, GA. (Franklin Roosevelt's retreat from D.C.) around 12:30-1:00 PM, 03/09/13 (tomorrow) for lunch. Sorry for such short notice; this is not the "Meet & Greet" I'm working on for the Southeast Forum but wanted to invite everyone who can drop everything and come along to this one.

03/09/13 Great Ride; there were so many motorcycles at this restaurant that if any of you out there showed up, we would have never found you. There were four couples of us that rode together and the food was great as was the ride; good weather and nice roads. Pictures to follow as soon as the wife or I can figure out how to download the pictures. New computer with Window's 8, a whole new monster for un-savvy computer folks like us. Will post them as soon as we can figure it out.

·
Administrator
29,019 Posts
Have fun George.

·
Registered
6,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pics from Warm Springs Trip

Rode about 200 miles RT and ate at the Bulloch House, noted for its fine food. Then took a ride through Roosevelt State Park across Pine Mountain. Good weather, good friends, good ride!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,121 Posts
Looks like another good ride......by George,

One of these days....yes sir...One of the days, the Ref and George Henderson will meet up.

·
Registered
6,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How about Saturday, Mar 16, Ref? We are riding to Guntersville for lunch and would like to meet up with you and any other rider out there. Going to the Rockhouse Restaurant, 121 Gunter Ave., Guntersville. Should arrive between 12:30 and 1:00 CDT. If not, we'll catch you later; still working on the GA Meet & Greet which is soon. Hope to see you all Sat, though.

·
Premium Member
7,121 Posts
How about Saturday, Mar 16, Ref? We are riding to Guntersville for lunch and would like to meet up with you and any other rider out there. Going to the Rockhouse Restaurant, 121 Gunter Ave., Guntersville. Should arrive between 12:30 and 1:00 CDT. If not, we'll catch you later; still working on the GA Meet & Greet which is soon. Hope to see you all Sat, though.
GEORGE!!!! You have no idea how sad I am.:SadSigh: I will be in Atlanta calling Volleyball. You are all over my stomping grounds, 18 miles from my house....I have eaten at the Rockhouse many times. One of these Days!!!!

·
Premium Member
11,280 Posts
Thankyou for the report and photos George. Looks like everyone had fun.

·
Administrator
29,019 Posts
Something just so nice about a group of bikers around a restaurant table.:happay:

Looks like a fun day.

·
Registered
6,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Will catch you next go around; still panning the GA Meet & Greet some times soon. Trying to get Daytona Bike week and Easter weekend out of the way. Thinking around the first of April or there about. Looking forward to meeting you guys.

·
Premium Member
7,121 Posts
Will catch you next go around; still panning the GA Meet & Greet some times soon. Trying to get Daytona Bike week and Easter weekend out of the way. Thinking around the first of April or there about. Looking forward to meeting you guys.
April!!!! NOOOOO!!!! I am booked every weekend in April:pout:.....I was really hoping for first of May.
Then again, I'm an Alabama boy trying to crash the Ga. Meet and Greet....So I understand. Party on boys!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.