Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at the Ergo pegs and am finding it difficult to find info on sizing. I have 31" inseam and am considering the 6" arms. Does anyone with these pegs have a rx based on your inseam and peg arm length?

·
Super Moderator
9,852 Posts
Mig. Do they offer different extension lengths ? Is the 31 in. measured from your boot heel to your jewel box ?
JEWEL BOX!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

·
Premium Member
23,772 Posts
Yes, they offer 0, 4" and 6". My 31" is my pants inseam.
I had to start with 6 in., no choice. 33 is my pant inseam size but with the boots on it hovers around 34. I have the " 0 " now and am as happy as I can get. I would go with the 4 in. and I'll tell you why. There are a bunch of 6 in. extensions out there sitting on shelf's because back then everyone had to start with 6 in. If you don't like the 4 in. you could probably swap with one of the shelved 6 in. If you get the 6 in. and don't like it, it will be sitting on your shelf also.

·
Super Moderator
9,852 Posts
Duly noted and corrected. I'm not a physiologist, but I found one on Google.
LOL... Lee you are always good for a laugh.. Ride safe my friend...

·
Registered
78 Posts
I concur with chopin114. I have a 30 inch inseeems and a set of 6 inch extensions sitting on the shelf. I would like to try even shorter if I could.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just a follow up to this post. I installed the pegs with the 6" posts and they fit perfect. Apparently the 2012 has a slightly wider fairing that requires your legs to move out a little bit. I can put my feet on the pegs or rest the back of my boot on the peg. Either way it's good. I have 31" inseam.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts