Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is any one as pissed with the ergoII pegs as I am. I hope in there next generation of ergo pegs Kuryakyn makes them more micro adjustable. If anyone is not familiar with what i'm talking about, when you move the arm up or down, the locking lugs are so big,the end of the arm moves about 3+ inches. So if you don't want the peg too low, there's a limited amount of adjustment you can do. It makes it tough to dial in a comfortable sitting position. They should be more adjustable for what you spend.

·
Registered
405 Posts
I agree. Fooled around with mine some yesterday. Ended up where I started.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I had the same issues and having long legs the problem of position was worse. I tossed the long arms in favour of the shorter ones available and am much more pleased. Leg position is more comfortable and because the arm is shorter the effect of moving it is lessened.

·
Registered
17 Posts
the beast

I had the same issues and having long legs the problem of position was worse. I tossed the long arms in favour of the shorter ones available and am much more pleased. Leg position is more comfortable and because the arm is shorter the effect of moving it is lessened.
Nature of the beast, same issue, a bit high on the upper setting a bit low on the lower setting, used the lower and am pleased they fit my short leg length.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts