Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Kuryakyn Driver Floorboard Kit - SOLD

SOLD

Put your feet in a more comfortable position, update foot controls, and improve the look of your bike, all at one time. The Driver Floorboard Kit includes a built-in heel-toe shifter and a brake lever for the ultimate in comfort and convenience. The latest addition to Küryakyn’s exclusive ISO™ family, the finely chromed driver boards have cushy, full-length ISO™ rubber inserts to absorb vibration. The boards fold up for easy maneuvering in tight spaces. The kit installs in minutes. Works well with the Stand-Rite kickstand. Compatible with GL1800 model. Used and in excellent condition.

$200.

Buyer pays shipping. The range should be $30-$40. PayPal accepted.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
24,648 Posts
Doubtful Dan, the 1500's have a different footpeg position and there's a bit more room on them. You could call Kuryakin customer service and ask 866 277 9598 Kit part # is 4038

·
Premium Member
7,508 Posts
Thanks Daryl. Btw good one on "stewing" with the canabils. I had Markland floor boards on the 1200 and liked but who knows I may like the stock pegs on the 1500. Highway pegs though for sure.

·
Premium Member
16,742 Posts
Thanks Daryl. Btw good one on "stewing" with the canabils. I had Markland floor boards on the 1200 and liked but who knows I may like the stock pegs on the 1500. Highway pegs though for sure.
If you can find a set of the old Markland adjustable boards they work great on the 1500. Work fine last a long time.:rolleyes:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.