Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gentlemen,
I just purchased a Kuryakyn cup hold for my GL1500. I have played with different ways to mount it and I'm still not happy with the way I mounted it on the handlebars. Any suggestions or pictures of the way you have mounted cup holders?

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Not much to play with, it goes on the left side or right side, mounts to the two bolts that holds the levers on. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Is this the one you have?

·
Premium Member
23,767 Posts
What's " not " to like about it ? I have the Kury cup and holder without the basket , and the black plastic ring. It's fine but very specific about the shape of the container that it will hold. No water bottles will work and a Starbucks mug I wanted won't work because it is not tapered enough. Is it the mount specific that you don't like or the container options it will hold ?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I finally settled on the method to mount it and have enjoyed my morning coffee on the 42 mile ride into work once again. I enjoy having my coffee once again. I did find that you need to keep the cap closed or it will splash out if you hit a bump.

The only thing I dislike about it is the nut for the ring stud is right against the CB controls. I cant remove the ring.

Over all I like it.:eek:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts