Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,854 Posts
Don't have that particular spoiler, I opt'ed for the Honda one. I like the additional lighting and they look good.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I just installed the OEM color matched spoiler yesterday. Easy install and looks great in the matched color. The chrome was just a little too much for me personally. But, hey that is what makes Goldwings great, no two are alike!

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Never knew they existed; haven't seen them on the website, and it isn't in my catalogue. I like my OEM colour matched like Two Wheel said. Super easy install and looks like it came out of the crate that way.

·
Vendor
686 Posts
UPDATE.. KU3228's have come in today and are shipping. We only have 18 left after back orders where filled. They will not last long.
2003 GL1800 Police - did you have one on order with us? If so, it will ship today.

John

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
That's a beauty. Sure would look good on a Pearl White Wing. What is the caveat " Installs with most luggage racks & ....... " I don't have a luggage rack, but say I wanted the Kury rack # Ku7151. Any conflict with fit ?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
http://wingstuff.com/pgroup_detail/18_Kuryakyn/31959_GL1800_Chrome_Low_Profile_Spoiler_w_L_E_D/

Kuryakyn has just released and shipped our back orders for these spoilers on Monday! We should have them ready to ship late this week, early next week. All depends on how fast Kuryakyn gets them too us.

easyrider - do you have them on order with us?
What!!!!:eek:
I want to cry. I ordered mine two days ago from another dealer who had them in stock. The guys at Wing Stuff told me they didn't know when it was coming in. So I jumped on it from another dealer which costed me $40 more for it. :mad:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Chopin114,
The rack and spolier will work together. Go to Wing Stuff and you will see both of them under the spoiler section. This is the same combo that I'm going to use.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts