Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few months ago I had the opportunity to make a ride in KS, MO, and AR, with some experienced GW riders, and had a blast. The riders included my brother (2nd GW, Kawasaki touring bike, old, old Harley), brother-in-law (GW) and his brother (GW).

I ride a lot of straight, fairly flat roads in KS, and riding MO, AR was a great change. I road the 3rd position on the ride which allowed me to watch the lines taken in the mountains/curves and helped me get accustomed to the Wing's handling . This was my first ride in twisties on the Wing, and it handled great. I've ridden the area on my Connie and the Wing seemed to handle almost as well, but the comfort level of the ride was no contest going to the GW. Both bikes will handle a lot more than I can (or am willing to try to) give them in the curves.

I can sum up the ride with great company, bikes, roads and scenery. I would also have to add that the people we met in the small towns were very nice.

The ride was only a few days, but the memories of riding with family will last forever.

·
Super Moderator
9,852 Posts
Riding with friends is always the best. It's always nice to have company on those long rides. Glad you have a good time. Ride safe....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts