Honda Goldwing Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I have a '93 SE, I figured out what the left knob is for on the dash, it adjusts the Headlight up and down (that is in the manual), but what does the right one do? There is NO mention of it in the manual, because I'm not smart enough to have the correct manual and I won't stick around here for any help. There are two labels on it, the knob shows as though I am adjusting a light up and down, but the label on the dash is OPEN ----- CLOSE. I thought it might open and close the vents, but that isn't it. Anyone know what the right knob on my dash does?
It does connect to a cable.
Thanks in advance!

·
Super Moderator
28,431 Posts
boatman welcome to the site. Right knob opens the lower heat vent, look under the lower front cowl & you will see vent. Nice & toasty on those chilly mornings.

·
Super Moderator
15,235 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF. if you have an owners manual its in there that how i found out about the foot warmers

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks!!!

Thanks for the quick posts!

My manual is for a 1988 model, the seller said that is what he got w/the bike. I think this knob must NOT be the original, as it refers to the lights. I rode in today it was 40F, I will have to check this out when I leave.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
The SE edition had the toe warmers, the aspencade did not.

·
Super Moderator
9,843 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pennsylvania. Looks like you have your answer. Enjoy the Wing and ride safe..

·
Registered
449 Posts
Welcome to the forum from ARKANSAS. You got questions..I'll bet someone will have the answers or know where to look.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.