Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just putting out feelers to see if anyone is interested in a group buy ...

My thinking is that we can re-contact them, ask them to provide a coupon code, then we could place orders individually. This way no one has to worry about getting ripped off and those who want to purchase will get a discount. But we'll need to find out how many are interested first.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No takers ? Last call !

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The link is right in the subject line !!

I dont want to wait too long. Its getting warm here. It is on one of the other boards and there have been replies with interest.

·
Premium Member
7,556 Posts
The link is right in the subject line !!

I dont want to wait too long. Its getting warm here. It is on one of the other boards and there have been replies with interest.
Your url/link had to be manually typed in whereas the link I posted can be bumped with the cursor and instantly takes you to the site. Some may have not heard of this product as you may want to explain a little on what you want to market here. I had not heard of this product. I'm not trying to be testy here but help you make a better pitch.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:rolleyes:

Lemme know if you want to be included prior to 12pm today and I will add you to the short list for communication.

·
Premium Member
7,167 Posts
$300-$400 Cooling system. Thats a serious system. For now I had better stick to the homemade models. Thanks for the option

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah for sure its kind of pricey ... but I look at it this way ... my heated gear cost me around $800 for gloves, jacket, pants and socks to protect against frost bite.

Half that is worth keeping cool and protecting myself from heat stroke. I tried the neck wraps and cooling vests ... they dont do much at all and the vest is heavy ...

·
Premium Member
7,556 Posts
Yeah for sure its kind of pricey ... but I look at it this way ... my heated gear cost me around $800 for gloves, jacket, pants and socks to protect against frost bite.

Half that is worth keeping cool and protecting myself from heat stroke. I tried the neck wraps and cooling vests ... they dont do much at all and the vest is heavy ...
I have a $35 evap. cooling vest but they work better in low humidity, dry climates. I wear in those environments but here in east Texas it's too humid to wear. This product looks interesting, particularly in our super hot Texas summers. Now, where to find the cash?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok it looks like we are talking about 18 units total .. thats a good chunk of change for this guy.
Im going to prompt him now .... Keep your fingers crossed. Hoping for at least 20 percent off ....

Group 1
---------
ChrisE
M45MCDAN
Quien Sabe
EB-Larry
DAN
1 big skeeter 2 UNITS
motoenthusiast 2 UNITS
OldbikerTom
jhughes556
Matt(BCNV)
GaryInAnaheim
bigjammer

Group 2
---------
Rexter1200
DanB
sumncguy

OTHER FOLKS
INTERCEPTOR

·
Registered
26 Posts
woohoo:D

TXJun 6, 2012 2:08 PMArrived at FedEx locationHUTCHINS,
TXJun 5, 2012 1:35 AMLeft FedEx origin facilityANAHEIM,
CAJun 4, 2012 7:56 PMArrived at FedEx locationANAHEIM,
CAJun 4, 2012 6:49 PMPicked upANAHEIM,
CAJun 4, 2012 5:37 PMIn FedEx possessionSAN JUAN CAPISTRANO,
CAJun 3, 2012 5:27 PM Tendered at FedEx location
CAJun 3, 2012 5:27 PMShipment information sent to FedEx

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ey is it sweet or what Rex ?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Interesting set up but I think it's too bulky for my liking. Back rests would interfere so you would be stuck with the unit that has the remote cooler....that kicks your co-rider of the bike.....I think someone is going to come up with a system yet but not there yet for me.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Interesting set up but I think it's too bulky for my liking. Back rests would interfere so you would be stuck with the unit that has the remote cooler....that kicks your co-rider of the bike.....I think someone is going to come up with a system yet but not there yet for me.
I am on vac with the little one so I can't try mine until Thursday. Plans are to strap the 9qt cooler on the back. If I have a passenger, then it'll go into a saddlebag or on the rack on the trunk. I'm going to figure out a way to hook up a passenger to the system as well. I don't think the warden would deal well within me being frosty and her being toasty:D

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Canuck623 this unit is great and doesnt interfere with a thing .. and if Moma wants to ride I can easily bungee to the truck rack. No prob !

·
Registered
749 Posts
I do not need a vest I just hit the A/C button on my Wing.
Doesnt every wing have this option?Thanks anyways

1 - 18 of 18 Posts