Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Wings

3K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Wrongway 
#1 ·
I am going to take the wing down to Zephyrhills, FL. to a place called "Just Wings". Getting air filter, coolant change, brake and clutch fluid change. They only work on Goldwings. Greg the mechanic comes highly recommended. Going to hang out in Tarpon Springs while he works on bike. Great location for Greek food and sponges! Will probably run up to Homosassa Springs to see the manatee's on the return trip. I will let you know how things turn out with the mechanic.

#3 ·
Sorry this update has taken so long. I was very pleased with the service I received at "Just Wings". I had the clutch and brake fluid changed, new air filter, change coolant and replace steering head bearings with tapered bearings. He also lubed hand levers, side stand, cleaned battery connections, checked battery and charging system, checked final drive, check and measure brake pad wear, check vent cables, reverse, throttle cable and all lights. He found a rubber bumper missing and replaced on side cover and a messed up allen head bolt that the dealer must have messed up installing the driving lights. Greg Peterson the owner uses all OEM Honda fluids and parts. I will be taking the bike back at 32,000 miles for the vale clearance check. He also pressure tested the coolant system for leaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.