Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy all. New guy here. (if you can be NEW at 59 years young) Live outside Toledo in Oregon Ohio on the shore of Lake Erie. I also work at the mistake on the lake. At least for a few more years. Hope to gain some insight to this thing we do called riding motorcycles. I have a 1985 Aspencade and a 2002 VTX retro I bought new. Both have about the same miles. 50,000 Anyway, HELLO!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
23,760 Posts
Just " woke " up and need a cup of coffee myself. I have an 06 VTX1300C Candy-ass- red sitting in the barn to sell and a Goldwing waiting in the driveway to ride. GOOD MORNING!!!! Have a nice day's sleep.

·
Super Moderator
28,447 Posts
Oh so I guess this is the early bunch Huh? I'm working on my 2nd cup already. V.C.R. welcome to the site you should obtain your goal here. We have a great group. Love your Signature line. I don't have the joy of Grandkids yet but I can only imagine.

·
Super Moderator
15,217 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF vtxcandyred. what do you mean early bunch? i've been up since 4a

·
Super Moderator
9,867 Posts
You folks need to retire so you can sleep in.... LOL.. Welcome VTX to the forum from your neighbor to the east. I think you will like it here. Lots of nice folks, and some of us actually sleep until 7:00am. Well, ride safe and post often (except during riding season).

·
Registered
9 Posts
Welcome VTX from Tornado Alley, I mean Oklahoma. You will enjoy the folks here as we all have the same thing in common, talking on the forum. Bet you thought I was gonna say motorcycles, huh....

·
Registered
200 Posts
Gotta love retirement hey guys :) Welcome VTXCR from the North Country,I mean way North, close the the Alaska boarder in B.C. Big Mountains,Big Lakes,Big Fish,to much Snow but its "Spring Time in the Rockies" so lets Ride.

-Robert-

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hello and welcome to GWOF vtxcandyred. what do you mean early bunch? i've been up since 4a
I've been up since six the previous night. Working thirds during an outage.

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
Hello and welcome from Illinois, glad to have you aboard.

·
Registered
17 Posts
personal favorite of mine is that 85 aspy....I just got zn 86 aspy and I love it...great bike for sure. I just finished putting 24 LED bulbs in the lower skirts on back and 4 9f the rear 1157 bulbs in the rearend lights trying to save the load on the stator since its so hard to replace. Just installed some NOS chrome valve covers also frrom Drag Specialites....very nice looking add ons to the stock wing covers Enjoy the classic for sure you can tell by my nick that I sure do they only build them once like that. happy trails. Oldsdroptop

1 - 12 of 12 Posts