Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, new member from NC. I do not own a Goldwing currently but am thinking of getting one soon. Have been riding a little over 20 years, mainly metric cruisers, current bike is a '09 Harley Street Bob. Looking to pick up something a little more comfortable for the longer rides and am leaning heavily towards a Goldwing. I had the opportunity to ride a new one ('10 model I believe) a few months ago. Nice bikes! Not at all what I'm used to in a bike, but very nice. Just wanted to say hi kinda officially. So... hi. :)

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Hey Shag from Winston-Salem.

Good luck on your search.

Like the NASCAR motto.

·
Registered
449 Posts
I know someone that will enjoy the Wing more then you. It's the lady standing beside you. On the Wing, she will become a co-rider and not just someone hanging on. My wife never complained about riding before the Wing and now she wouldn't go back to the primative ways.:D

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome Shag. Contrary to what you may read anywhere, it's OK to ride a Harley (was there myself a couple times). Lots of guys here have HD's as well as Wings, and many have multiple rides. Enjoy!

·
Registered
835 Posts
Go for it Shag! My wife's nick is Velcro cause every time I look around, she's stuck on the back :) Seroiusly, she loves it as much as I do. Says it's the only place in the world she has no responsibilities (except to stay on I guess, but that should be a given).
Good luck in your search,
Strat

·
Super Moderator
15,237 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF shag

·
Super Moderator
9,847 Posts
Shag, welcome to the forum from the Keystone state. Your welcome here no matter what you ride. Enjoy the site and ride safe...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts