Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Riding home from my medical and the sun was shinning with a gentle breeze blowing from the south. This is just too good to let go, so I go and see Vanessa and said how about we go to Mt Gambier on the wing. And I get the searching look and she siad, " You are kidding me." With great assurance I tell her that I am not kidding her. Then comes the suggestion ," how about we go to Pt Eliot. So we are in agreement and we only had the afternoon to have a ride.
There was action at all stations. Vanessa was putting riding gear on and I was getting gas.
On the road we went and straight to Pt Eliot. Pt Eliot is a surfing spot. There is nothing between here and the South Pole.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Don't you like the spur of the moment type rides. Have bike, check. Have a couple of hours, check. Weather is good, check. The temp was 80-85f and we were loving it. Here are some photos on the way home.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
11,889 Posts
Thanks for taking us along on your trip. Spur of the moment is always fun!

Wish we could be out riding, but the weather is against us. :(

·
Super Moderator
28,448 Posts
Eric thanks for sharing.

Some of our best moments have been said "spur of the moment trips".

·
Premium Member
11,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for taking us along on your trip. Spur of the moment is always fun!

Wish we could be out riding, but the weather is against us. :(
I have been too busy at work this year to take you on very many rides this year.
It makes taking photo easy with my photographer at the ready on the back. And I enjoy the time spent together.
I will not be missing much as far the weather is concerned over the next 5 days, because it will be well over 100f.
Here are some more photos.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
15,230 Posts
thanks for the spur of the moment trip and pic's eric and tell your wife that she does excelent work with the camera

·
Administrator
26,174 Posts
Thanks Eric. At least if there's nothing between PtEliot and Antarctica you won't be tempted to go there:D

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Most of the times those spur of the moment rides are the best ones.

·
Premium Member
1,170 Posts
Love the pictures, Eric. Amazing how the internet and Goldwings can draw people from all parts of the world together. Hope 2012 is kind to you and yours.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Thank you Eric for the pictures. The temps sound fantastic.

·
Super Moderator
9,880 Posts
You sure do have some pretty country down there. Thanks for the pics Eric.. Ride safe..

·
Premium Member
7,189 Posts
Great Pics...definitely a different perspective. I doubt I ever take any pics from that side of the road.:eek:

·
Banned
3,175 Posts
The forum removes the time and distance between people with the greatest of ease. Spectacular and very special. It really is about the people who are given an exceptional communication tool to bond common interests.

Thank you for the pictures. Did you wear your cap?

·
Super Moderator
14,473 Posts
As usual, great pictures Eric. Thanks for sharing. It makes me want to visit your country more every day.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts