Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
001.jpg just joined im on day one of owning this beauty a friend had hidden in his garage for 13 years and i couldnt be happier ........so hi to everyone

·
Super Moderator
28,439 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from PA

·
Premium Member
7,205 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. I would love to stumble on one of the old wings. Ride Safe

·
Premium Member
11,002 Posts
Hi from the land Down Under. It looks a great bike. Eric

·
Super Moderator
15,235 Posts
hello magz, welcome to GWOF. tell us what yoer your wing is

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
is 1977 with only 32000 miles on the clock xx an thankyou all fotr a really warm wecome xx

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome along magz. Going to move this up into the intro section (no harm no foul) and you might get a few more well wishes up there. Go ahead and put up some more info for your profile and add a signature and an avatar if ya want!:cool:

·
Super Moderator
9,846 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pennsylvania. Congrats on your find. Ride safe and enjoy...

·
Registered
6,734 Posts
Welcome and enjoy the fourm. Nice find.

·
Super Moderator
7,661 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Congrats on finding a Classic Wing, looks nice.

·
Premium Member
5,390 Posts
welcome To GWOF From Maryland

·
Super Moderator
11,788 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
Welcome from Central Texas. Since your in the UK, and everything is backwards from us, tell me which side of the bike is the shifter on. Just wondering...:D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hi all an thanks for such a warm welcome ...the shifter is on the left of the bike as i am sat on it ....not a happy bunny this morning wen i bought it it required a new clutch cable just got one and went to fit it to bike ..hmm (scratches head) how the chuff do i get in there it is attatched to engine behind the shaft boot no room to get hands or tools in there ....well i may be a while see yall later xxxx

1 - 20 of 21 Posts