Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking forward to reading your thoughts and ideas,at the moment don't have a wing but,looking to jump up from a 1300Vstar.Have the bug in riding thanks to neighbour.Just did a 550 mile trip,it was awsome but,need more storage and power maybe look to pull trailer next year

·
Super Moderator
9,852 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa. Have a good time here reading our thoughts. Hope you can't read our mines too... Ride safe and enjoy the road.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Looking forward to reading your thoughts and ideas,at the moment don't have a wing but,looking to jump up from a 1300Vstar.Have the bug in riding thanks to neighbour.Just did a 550 mile trip,it was awsome but,need more storage and power maybe look to pull trailer next year
... HOWDY ... B-STREAK ... YOU SHOULD ENJOY THIS SITE ... GOOD PEOPLE AND LOADS OF INFORMATION ... SEVERAL MEMBERS THIS YEAR HAVE MADE SOME WONDERFUL IN THE WIND TRIPS ... SO YOU'LL BE ABLE TO GET INFO. ABOUT BIKES AND TRAILERS ect. ... HAPPY TRAILS ...

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you ronzilla,my biggest question is about 1500 or 1800?.Neighbour has 2008 1800 and he's loving it,been on a few rides and my wife is jellous of his wife being so comfy,and it's all about keeping her happy.

·
Registered
6 Posts
my wife is jellous of his wife being so comfy
Then its settled. You ARE getting an 1800 - in her favorite color!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Blue-

Where in Northern Ontario? I'd really like to take a ride up Highway 11 one of these days...

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
All most into Gods country but this is as far as wife would move north,so I had to settle for North Bay,Ontario.Compared to Toronto I'm happy:)

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF bluestrak62

1 - 10 of 10 Posts