Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking for wrap around my lower leg warmth with some half chap type of cold weather help. No need to be leather just warm.

I just want to help keep the cold out between the knee and ankle as well as have it be easy on and off. Velcro or zipper closure would be fine

Can I find this for less than $50 total?

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Lots of riders swear by the lower Baker leg wings for air management. For the leggings like you want, try a sporting goods shop for a set of x/c ski gators, you might even find some insulated ones.

·
Registered
11 Posts
J&P and Dennis Kirk sell Shorty Chaps along with some Leather distributors (Hudson Leather etc.), for around $40. Zipped in the back and cover from Top of foot to just above knee in the front and below the knee in the back.

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
Gators would probably work pretty good.....most X country ski shops should have them, or order them on line....

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
cold knees

I saw some really trick ankle, chin, and knee wrap around wind guards made of foam and rip stop nylon. I usually wear full tourmaster pants in cold so I didnt note the manufacturer. Ill call my buddy and see what I can dig up.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I got down hill skiing socks at Sports Authority. They are heavy and go up to the knees.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts