Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Like Willie.............

2K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  Chopin 
#1 ·
Yes, "on the road again" Sping has sprung here in the midwest, got the wing out for the first time this season. Got in a 110 mile ride after work, 80 degree weather in March and on the wing, all is right with the world.;)

#3 ·
Glad your out of hybernation Matt. Ride safe and enjoy the early spring weather..

#7 ·
Good to hear from you. I think we were all wondering if we were going to get a 'Dear John' letter. Em, pun intended.:D

#9 ·
On the Road Again

Had to laugh when I read this post. No at the post but at the memory "On the Road" evoked. The last ride my ex-wife took on my bike she was nagging me because I was scrolling through my I-Pod searching for Willie's "On the Road Again." "Let's go! You don't need to hear that damn song" .:rolleyes: I wonder what she thinks about when she hears Willie sing that tune now. :D

#10 ·
Had to laugh when I read this post. No at the post but at the memory "On the Road" evoked. The last ride my ex-wife took on my bike she was nagging me because I was scrolling through my I-Pod searching for Willie's "On the Road Again." "Let's go! You don't need to hear that damn song" .:rolleyes: I wonder what she thinks about when she hears Willie sing that tune now. :D
Probably misses the rides on the Wing. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.