Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, "on the road again" Sping has sprung here in the midwest, got the wing out for the first time this season. Got in a 110 mile ride after work, 80 degree weather in March and on the wing, all is right with the world.;)

·
Premium Member
11,279 Posts
Good to see you out and about Matt. I hope you turn on the good weather in August for me. Eric

·
Super Moderator
9,993 Posts
Glad your out of hybernation Matt. Ride safe and enjoy the early spring weather..

·
Administrator
28,999 Posts
Way to go my friend. Now let's talk.;)

·
Premium Member
24,646 Posts
Good to hear from you. I think we were all wondering if we were going to get a 'Dear John' letter. Em, pun intended.:D

·
Registered
246 Posts
On the Road Again

Yes, "on the road again" Sping has sprung here in the midwest, got the wing out for the first time this season. Got in a 110 mile ride after work, 80 degree weather in March and on the wing, all is right with the world.;)
Had to laugh when I read this post. No at the post but at the memory "On the Road" evoked. The last ride my ex-wife took on my bike she was nagging me because I was scrolling through my I-Pod searching for Willie's "On the Road Again." "Let's go! You don't need to hear that damn song" .:rolleyes: I wonder what she thinks about when she hears Willie sing that tune now. :D

·
Super Moderator
9,993 Posts
Had to laugh when I read this post. No at the post but at the memory "On the Road" evoked. The last ride my ex-wife took on my bike she was nagging me because I was scrolling through my I-Pod searching for Willie's "On the Road Again." "Let's go! You don't need to hear that damn song" .:rolleyes: I wonder what she thinks about when she hears Willie sing that tune now. :D
Probably misses the rides on the Wing. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
24,120 Posts
Matt's favorite Willie song is " On the Deere Again , I just can't wait to get on the Deere again........ Oh Dear.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts