Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just joined your site after finding it while looking for information about my 85' GL1200 LTD. I never imagined there would be so many different sites for Goldwing Riders.

As I am still new to riding motorcycles, I look forward to learning more about my ride and others that ride as well.

Scott

·
Super Moderator
28,450 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF.

Just thinking of Az. & your area brings a smile to my face. Can't wait for retirement, we're headed your way.

·
Premium Member
7,191 Posts
Welcome to the forum Scott.... There are some super folks around here. Enjoy that wing:)

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
hello scottgo, welcome to GWOF. those injected 1200's are some nice bikes

·
Super Moderator
11,885 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
5,379 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from Maryland

·
Super Moderator
9,873 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from the Keystone state of Pa. Glad you found us. Nice folks and good info on here. Ride safe and enjoy the forum..

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Welcome to the site from the Tar Heel state :)

·
Premium Member
23,765 Posts
Phoenix Arizona! Someday I hope to call your home my home. We have riders here on 1100's, 1200's 1500's and 1800's. All wings are equal here. We talk about the bikes and we talk about the owners who ride them. I'll be coming out to Phoenix early April for my annual week of Southwest riding. Phoenix Arizona !

·
Premium Member
11,020 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from Down Under. The dries state, in the dries continent on earth. Eric

·
Registered
117 Posts
Welcome neighbor! I'll bet there's a great GWRRA chapter in Phoenix! Maybe two or three. All wings are awesome machines....just don't ride a 1500 or especially 1800 unless you're ready to buy (I didn't even ride the 1800 - just bought it.....well the bank owns it & I get to ride it....for now).

·
Registered
6,733 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa.

·
Administrator
26,225 Posts
Welcome Scott. Are you right in Metro Phoenix or Tempe, Chandler, Scottsdale, Mesa etc....?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts