Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just signed up for this group and am happy to be here. I'm a retired Army guy and have a new '09 Goldwing. I live in Dallas and am looking forward to some warm weather!

·
Super Moderator
28,446 Posts
Welcome to the site don, Good discussion & people here. Up here in PA the warm weather is only but a dream. Here's hoping it does return.:)

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF don, like fossil92 i am waiting for the return of warm weather

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Keystone state and congrats on your new Wing. I have an 09 Silver. What color did you choose?

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Good Old Cape Breton NS. Weather here today is warmer than Florida but we are a long way from riding. Enjoy the forum but enjoy the ride more. Good bunch of guys but they don't mind picking up on some very simple typing errors. For old farts like myself, spelling errors are the least of my worries. Trying to remember why the BOSS sent me over town is much more serious. If you every need advice you have a number of riders here who have seen it, done it and bought the shirt. Great advice. I get a lot of info just from reading their advice to questions posed by other riders.

Ride safely.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Welcom from Wis. It's been so cold up here that I had to go out to the garage and put a extra blanket on my GW Baby..
WA9FWT Phil

·
Registered
449 Posts
Welcome from central ARKANSAS. Suppose to cool off to between 5* & 8* and not break the freezing mark till Monday here. If I wanted cold I would visit the relatives in Wisconsin.

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
welcome

Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Welcome! I just signed up myself and am about 2 hours north of you, on the North shore of lake Texoma. Kinda strange being the new kid again, after being the old fart for so long.
Enjoy the Ride, Ed

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Hi bert

Hey, great grandpa Wallace came from Scotland, probably it was for warm weather but he went to Iowa. I moved to Arizona !!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Welcome aboard from MA. I hope by spring I'll be recovered from having these rods put in my back and that I can be posting my purchase of a 2009 or 2010 Wing.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Welcome aboard Don,Northern B.C. Canada here in the heart of the Pacific Coastal Mountains approx. 120 miles South of the Alaska panhandle.Big Bears,Big Fish,Big Moose,Big Mountains.

-Robert-

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Hello I hope you will enjoy that new wing, The Weather here in Georgia was great today Sunny and warm in the sixtiesThe same for tuesday going to ride to work in the AM.
You will enjoy this site many nice people and well knowledged and down to earth

·
Registered
212 Posts
Hello I hope you will enjoy that new wing, The Weather here in Georgia was great today Sunny and warm in the sixtiesThe same for tuesday going to ride to work in the AM.
You will enjoy this site many nice people and well knowledged and down to earth
knwe55
NowI know why Honda makes engines that last so long, you guys ride all year around down there.It will months before I can wake up my pet.We did see 34 today up here in WI.

WA9FWT Phil

·
Registered
15 Posts
Welcome from Michigan, I am a newbe but already have had help solving a recurring problem. Great people

1 - 17 of 17 Posts