Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well among a long list of other goodies for the Wing that I got for Christmas, were 2 sets of Elite 629's. I installed them in the helmets and tried them out. They seem to work fine so far, (bike's in the garage cause there's a lot of snow outside), but I'm not sure if I was imagining things. I thought that when you spoke into the mike, the radio was supposed to magically cut out. Am I dreaming??

YV

·
Registered
41 Posts
Well among a long list of other goodies for the Wing that I got for Christmas, were 2 sets of Elite 629's. I installed them in the helmets and tried them out. They seem to work fine so far, (bike's in the garage cause there's a lot of snow outside), but I'm not sure if I was imagining things. I thought that when you spoke into the mike, the radio was supposed to magically cut out. Am I dreaming??

YV
There is an intercom mute control which sets the sensitivity for the music to cut out when talking. I believe you press the volume knob once while in the intercom mode and adjust the sensitivity from 1-25.(I think, am doing this from memory).

·
Super Moderator
9,870 Posts
There is an adjustment and I think remphoto is right. Don't have the owners manual in front of me, but sounds right..

·
Premium Member
17,134 Posts
Now you'll be able to hear Kirk and Kathy :)

Next time you see them, Tell them their Grounds Keeper and their House Keeper said Hi. And see what their reaction is.:D:D

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Now you'll be able to hear Kirk and Kathy :)

Next time you see them, Tell them their Grounds Keeper and their House Keeper said Hi. And see what their reaction is.:D:D
Will do Ron. Last time we were together was at their home for the Chapter Christmas party. Lots of snow up my way now, so no riding for a few months.

Ed (from an even more northern corner)

(YV)

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. I will check the manual for the Intercom mute adjust. I did find the Intercom volume control. What do "they" always say... if all else fails...check the manual.

Ed
(YV)

·
Premium Member
17,134 Posts
Will do Ron. Last time we were together was at their home for the Chapter Christmas party. Lots of snow up my way now, so no riding for a few months.

Ed (from an even more northern corner)

(YV)
Hi Ed; We were going to try and make the party but it just didn't work out. A year and a half ago we spent the better part of a week over at Kirk and Kathy's. Even rode up to your area, got a couple of pictures of us in that huge chair down town. We got almost an inch of snow on the yard last night, nothing on the road.

·
Administrator
26,225 Posts
Met Kirk and Kathy last May at the rally, great folks. If you bump into Keith and Di, say hi for me too! Hope she's doing ok. Their son Matt lives just an hour away from me. Oh, and yes play with the mute control.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Met Kirk and Kathy last May at the rally, great folks. If you bump into Keith and Di, say hi for me too! Hope she's doing ok. Their son Matt lives just an hour away from me. Oh, and yes play with the mute control.
Will do Daryl. Have a Happy New Year.

Ed
(YV)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts