Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Features: every Honda accessory, Traxxion Dynamics front and back shocks, Corbin heated driver and passenger seat, this was originally a Bagger model in Nighshade Blue, so I added the touring pack with colormatched panels from Honda, so its kind of rare to see this color in the touring getup, Rokker amp with Rokker speakers replaced the original ones, Two Brothers exhaust, SST Heli Bars, Clearwater lights under the mirrors, and other cosmetic upgrades.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Plant Fuel tank
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive lighting Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Plant Fuel tank Vehicle

·
862 Posts
Boy are those red rings on the wheels ever a throw back to The 60’s and red walls tires !! Enjoy your ride. Oh I asked in another thread, what the 2 bro’s exhaust looked like. If they are on in your photo’s, then I would never know what they look like because it looks stock to me. Again enjoy.

·
Administrator
15,968 Posts
Wow, beautiful. Enjoy that ride.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Great looking wing. Enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Great job !

Do you know any options for lower seat height ? be in suspension or different seat ? I am wanting to get to wear i can flat foot . 5-7 with short leg disorder . any info is appreciated . Thanks. Bo

·
Registered
4 Posts
Features: every Honda accessory, Traxxion Dynamics front and back shocks, Corbin heated driver and passenger seat, this was originally a Bagger model in Nighshade Blue, so I added the touring pack with colormatched panels from Honda, so its kind of rare to see this color in the touring getup, Rokker amp with Rokker speakers replaced the original ones, Two Brothers exhaust, SST Heli Bars, Clearwater lights under the mirrors, and other cosmetic upgrades. View attachment 281154 View attachment 281155 View attachment 281156

Excellent bike well done see you on the roads!!!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Boy are those red rings on the wheels ever a throw back to The 60’s and red walls tires !! Enjoy your ride. Oh I asked in another thread, what the 2 bro’s exhaust looked like. If they are on in your photo’s, then I would never know what they look like because it looks stock to me. Again enjoy.
Red is applied to the rims, not tire walls. I chose a single stripe instead of OP's double.

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Registered
37 Posts
Oh, I know it is, I just reminisce every now and then. Remembering my yout’ !!!!
View attachment 281247

View attachment 281247

The OP has great taste, it was cool back then, and it’s still cool now. Everywhere he goes, he will start conversations.
Yes! Now that you mention it, I do recall seeing a 1970's Triumph TR-6 (?) with that red striping. Pulled the image off internet.

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle Car

·
Registered
3 Posts
Features: every Honda accessory, Traxxion Dynamics front and back shocks, Corbin heated driver and passenger seat, this was originally a Bagger model in Nighshade Blue, so I added the touring pack with colormatched panels from Honda, so its kind of rare to see this color in the touring getup, Rokker amp with Rokker speakers replaced the original ones, Two Brothers exhaust, SST Heli Bars, Clearwater lights under the mirrors, and other cosmetic upgrades. View attachment 281154 View attachment 281155 View attachment 281156
[You did your homework
]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts