Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heya folks

Moved to a 1990 GL1500 wing.
Got a great deal on it.. and got it this morning.

Got a couple of minor problems on it.. and hopefully will find the answers in this forum

Thanks

Paul

·
Super Moderator
28,446 Posts
Welcome to the site Paul, ask all the questions you want. We have a good bunch of people here with lots of info. Be sure to post some pictures of your ride in the gallery as well.

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Keystone state and congrats on your new Wing. Get those "minor problems" fixed and go riding. Where is home for you? Enjoy the site and ride safe...

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Welcome aboard Paul, riding season is upon us, enjoy that wing.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Heya Folks

I had a virago.. I got it out on March 10th.. Still have it.. and I am selling it now.
The wing can be ridden as is..l. I did 120km yesterday for first day.
Going on long ride today.
I am In Southern Ontario. About 100km north of toronto

:D

Paul

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
I am In Southern Ontario. About 100km north of toronto

:D

Paul

Been to Toronto many times on business with Nabisco before I retired. There is a radio station CHML 900AM out of Hamilton which carries the Maple Leafs and also has old time radio programs from the 40's and 50's. I can pick it up here in NE Pa and listen to it every night. Ride safe and enjoy the forum. Lots of nice folks on here. Seems to be a lot of folks signing on from Canada. Glad to have you aboard...

·
Registered
835 Posts
Thanks for the welcome Two Wheel. It's a great forum!

PMarch...we've got the G8 happening soon. Let us know how you make out with your cruise problem.
Strat

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Howya from out west Paul. Got kin in Oakville and the GTA. No matter how much it hurts, still bleed blue and white too (Bobby Pulford was my childhood hero). Keep the rubber down and the shine up.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the welcome Two Wheel. It's a great forum!

PMarch...we've got the G8 happening soon. Let us know how you make out with your cruise problem.
Strat

Seemed the cruise problem was the speedometer cable.

SOmone on the other thread told me about it. I oiled it and now its working fine.
So I ordered a new cable.

All is well :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts