Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I had the misfortune to hit a deer while riding 70 MPH on my Suzuki Boulevard C50T back in October. Bike was totalled and I spent some time in the hospital. Now fully recovered, thought I would be more comfortable on a larger trike. Just won an Ebay bid for the 2006 Premium Audio 1800 Goldwing trike with the California side car suspension.

Have never ridden a trike before. This model does not have EZ steer, but plan on having this installed at a local trike dealer.

I am 71 years young and want to spend the rest of my days riding with friends. Am really in the dog house with my wife hoping she will get over this while I am still vertical.

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Trike

Comanche.. congrats on your new trike purchase, to bad you had to get it the hard way. Glad to hear you're ok though, take the Mrs. for a ride on your new wheels, she'll come around ;)

·
Registered
4 Posts
New Trike

You are gonna love the trike. Bought my first Wing 4 years ago and decided to add a conversion kit by Voyager. Now my wife would ride. Took it to Europe for 7 weeks and 4200 miles last year and left it there for a return this year. Bought a 06 GW Champion conversion trike last month for here in the USA. I am 63 and am never going back on 2 wheels. 2 wheels is so much safer but still no match for a deer and we have lots of them in Minnesota. Enjoy!

·
Registered
449 Posts
Wives fall in love with Goldwings 2 or 3 wheeled. They like the comfort and so will you. CONGRATS

1 - 4 of 4 Posts