Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ,
I have just traded my 2005 triumph on a 2007 Goldwing , so far I must say this bike is so smooth its unbelievable. I will complain about one thing and that is this thing is hooot ! I don't know i'm just used to a bike with no fairing but the heat that comes off this thing in warm weather is crazy. I'm wondering if there is something that you guts do to get rid of some the heat or is this just something have to get used too. Any solutions would be greatly appreciated.:eek:

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new (to you) Wing. Take a look at Baker Built Wings. The work great at wind and heat management for the Goldwing. If you do a google search you should find them. You can buy them directly from Baker or there are other sites that sell them as well. Come in different colors also. Good luck and ride safe..

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
welcome! i know what you mean,i live in florida and bought my first wing (an 05),at first i loved the bike ,then came the heat & i started to think i made a mistake with a wing.then i discovered the bakerbuilt air wings,what difference!! you turn the lower wing in to move the heat from the rads away and turn the upper ones out to pull in cool air.i couldn't live without em!

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
Just got my Wind Wings in from Wingstuff. Mounted them and took them for a test ride. At highway speed I am pleased with the air flow options I have to the upper body. Haven't rode with my " navigator " yet, but I anticipate the " Lower Side Wind Deflectors " might just be the cure for that summer heat to the tail rider.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts