Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For about a year I've been toying with the idea of a camera on the bike. Between youtube and Dooko (I know he uses a Go Pro) I love watching the action in motion. I was at a dealership yesterday and they had some one there promoting a Drift HD camera. A buddy and I both bought one at a very good price. I'm looking forward to using it.

http://pointofviewcameras.com/drift-hd-camera.html

·
Super Moderator
9,994 Posts
Woo Hoo.... Let the filming begin. Can't wait to see some video. Are you going to mount it on the Wing?? If so, where??

·
Premium Member
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You'll be a star. It's got to be better than anything coming out of Hollywood.
And a lot cheaper for you guys in the audience to watch. :D

·
Administrator
29,001 Posts
Nice purchase Steve, can't wait for some video's.

·
Premium Member
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Woo Hoo.... Let the filming begin. Can't wait to see some video. Are you going to mount it on the Wing?? If so, where??
I'm sure all be playing around with it, but I like the lower fairing catching the front wheel and straight ahead views.

Another reason to look forward to pulling the bike out of storage In the next two or three weeks.

·
Premium Member
11,279 Posts
Steve, looking forward to the vid. Now tell me because I am not sure where you live, Thornhill ON. I take it that you are in Ontario.I'm still working out where some of the abbreviations for states is. And if you are in Ontario you should get some top vids. Eric

·
Premium Member
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Steve, looking forward to the vid. Now tell me because I am not sure where you live, Thornhill ON. I take it that you are in Ontario.I'm still working out where some of the abbreviations for states is. And if you are in Ontario you should get some top vids. Eric
I live just north of Toronto. When we ride we head North. We have some really nice twisties North. Also to do some nice riding we just go south of the border too North Pennsylvania. A great weekend trip.

·
Administrator
29,001 Posts
I live just north of Toronto. When we ride we head North. We have some really nice twisties North. Also to do some nice riding we just go south of the border too North Pennsylvania. A great weekend trip.
Let us know when you're dropping by again, Two Wheel & I will be glad to meet you for a bite.

·
Premium Member
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Let us know when you're dropping by again, Two Wheel & I will be glad to meet you for a bite.
That would be awsome. The group I go with stops off at the 3 girls restaurant in Boston Pa, then rides until it gets dark. I would have to meet up with you guys without the this bunch because the only time they stop is for a quick lunch, gas, then go go go.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts