Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I did my civic duty and sat in a courtroom for about 4 hrs. lucky me all cases settled out of court.Being a nice sunny day when I got home the wife and I wen't for a ride. Not sure wich way to go I ended up on rt.30 and at the flight 93 site. There is alot of work going on now, but it will be very nice when they are done.If you have a chance to come and visit it will make you think of what those brave people did that day.

·
Super Moderator
9,853 Posts
Hope to make a trip there sometime this summer.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Thank you for the reminder of the acts of Bravery which shall not go forgotten. I hope to make the trip when my youngest 'bonus' child is in high school. I took a trip with my two older chilcren who are already out of the house to the east coast to revisit history and they both came away with a newfound appreciation of the United States.

·
Super Moderator
9,853 Posts
Don't leave home without me.
I guess we will have to drag "old fossil" with us too, and have to stop every 100 miles for gas.. (and food)...:D

·
Super Moderator
28,448 Posts
I guess we will have to drag "old fossil" with us too, and have to stop every 100 miles for gas.. (and food)...
That's the plan ole buddy, 100 miles? We may get 125, but this old Fossil doesn't need to eat that often so they will be quick ones. We have to coordinate with our Agricultural friend from Illinois though that we can pull it off.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
That's the plan ole buddy, 100 miles? We may get 125, but this old Fossil doesn't need to eat that often so they will be quick ones. We have to coordinate with our Agricultural friend from Illinois though that we can pull it off.
are you guys still planning for august

·
Registered
6,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Let me know when your in town and we'll get together for a ride.

·
Premium Member
23,772 Posts
Let me know when your in town and we'll get together for a ride.
This is a meet and greet ride some of us forum members have been trying to coordinate for a year now. Something has always come up or interfered with it so far. Despite the setback, we continue to persevere. We on the eastern side are hoping to meet up with some riders on the mid-western side and Pa, though it may not be the meeting state, is at least the gateway to a mutually agreed rendezvous location.

·
Registered
6,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Besides the 93 site lot's of nice roads and things to see in the area, all depens on what you would like to see.'

·
Super Moderator
28,448 Posts
are you guys still planning for august
That seems to be the plan Doc.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
The month of August was chosen for the fact that there is minimal chance of snowfall.
That is largely geographically dependant methinks:rolleyes: (don't worry, it seldom snows here in August). Have fun all the same!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts