Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gang, just a plug for Joe Rocket apparel. I picked up a Honda/Joe Rocket jacket from another dealer (Honda has discontinued these up here[??!%*]) but it was missing the inner rainproof liner. I contacted Joe Rocket directly and they are shipping me a new liner free of charge, no shipping, no anything at all! I offered to pay at least the post, but they declined saying that's just the way they treat their customers. So if you're in the market and you can't decide what brand, these folks are great. Kind of refreshing in this day and age.:cool:

·
Super Moderator
15,241 Posts
i have a joe rocket ballistic jacket and phoenix 4.0 jacket. both are for warm weather and have at-shirt collar. the phoenix has the water proof liner but the ballistic jacket is for hot weather only use. no liner and t-shirt collar and armor / padding in both

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well these guys just keep getting better. My new Nirvana jacket suffered a blown zipper a couple weeks back. My fault, I had the jacket zipped up and dropped my keys on the ground; bent down to pick them up and bleww the bottom end of the zipper wide open. I mean I totally destroyed the zipper:eek:. O called Joe Rocket service in the hope that I could get a new zipeer put in and what it would cost as it was my mistake that broke it. I just got the jacket back today with the new zipper and 'no charge' to me, not even the return shipping. That's what I call service!

·
Banned
3,204 Posts
I use a Joe Rocket Ballistic 3/4 length jacket. It is going on 5 years now and I have other mesh coats but it gets the call most of the time. Love the coat.

I went down at 25 miles an hour a few years ago and landed on my chest. I cracked two ribs and put a small scratch on the coat. I had to replace the helmet, but the coat still looks great!

Good stuff.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Jacket

Well these guys just keep getting better. ...and 'no charge' to me, not even the return shipping. That's what I call service!
Hey, I picked up one of those too, but thankful it still had the liner! I don't think I would have contacted the maker (never would have thought of that!... I would have chased the dealer (where I bought it) and likely come up empty!! I wore it the other day, 59F... and I can say, it truly is a 'warm weather' jacket. I left my usual jacket at home, and I was somewhat 'chilly.'

Nice service. I hope they stay in business! I received the same service from a company on the West coast who produced colour matched trim for the Wing. I had some issues with a piece on my bike and they sent me a new piece, complete with a few replacement LEDs... all free of charge and no shipping either. They are no longer in business... :(

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
Always nice to here about good customer service,,,,,,,,,,,

1 - 7 of 7 Posts