Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to this site.I have a 2002 yellow GL 1800.She is my pride and joy.We have been together for 2 yrs now.this is my 2nd Wing.My 1st was a 1994 1500 interstate.both bikes give a ride like nothing else.I had a chance to test drive a Harley a couple of years ago,and I could not get wait to get off that bike,and get back on my wing.I don't see what all the hype is with the Harleys.they don't even come close to the Goldwings.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF jazzyal, its funny but the harly guys say just the opposite

·
Super Moderator
9,853 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pennsylvania. Where do you call home? Ride safe and enjoy the forum.

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Hey there jazzyal, welcome to the forum, those yellow 1800's are a sweet looking ride, where is your home base?

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Hi from Alberta JazzyAl. Having owned 2 HD's, I can attest to your findings. Never owned a Decker, but the Roadking (bagger) was OK, but it wasn't a GL. The RK was closer to my Vulcan only with a lot less guts, but a tad smoother ride. My Dyna was a huge disappointment (p.o.s. to be brutally honest). I'd still buy another HD if I had maybe five or six other bikes as well (like that's gonna happen LOL). Love the looks of the new VFR...Hmmmm. Good thing I have the Wing to pay off:cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts