Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks, just a note to tell all I'm off to our Annual Rally and Pig Roast. I'm the only member (at least I think so) that rides something other than a Harley, but I'm a non-conformist deep inside (haha). I'll try and get some pics of the gig and post 'em next week when I get a chance. Be well all, and ride safe:D
D

·
Premium Member
23,771 Posts
Bon Appetite Budoka ! You represent us all here so put on a good show for the others. Did you say it is a H.O.G Roast ?

·
Registered
217 Posts
They will forgive you if you ride in wearing a Harley Jacket :eek: ....Just make sure they all ready bought the HOG and don't accept free apples...:D

Have Fun....show'em who's Boss (that is Boss Hog)!

Safe Rides....

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, another one in the books for another year. It isn't a H.O.G. run event, just a bunch of us local boys that grew up (?) together and still ride together; most of 'em ride Harleys is all. I'm not the only 'ricer', we have one other in the group, and all brands and types of scoots are welcomed with open arms and warm smiles, to the rally. Great weather, great meal on Saturday evening, good bands both Friday and Saturday night, and only one small mishap during the rodeo Saturday afternoon.
I had the crap scared out of me Saturday morning (see my post in the "Rider Down" thread), and not intended to hi-jack on that one either so my apollogies if that's what it looks like. I'll post some pics here when I get time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts