Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was giving the Wing a bath yesterday afternoon, and the wife came out to where I was and asked "How long will it take you till your finished?" Figuring this was a lead into some chore or something I replied "I don't know.." She then said and I quote "Let's ride some back roads. I can pack a quick overnight bag in case we need it."
Well to make a long story short. 24 hours later we were back home.
God I love that women!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
I love her too. What a great role model she is. " Hey honey! Come here and read what marcsvette wrote ." " Vickie! " Oh! here's a note from her. " Lee, I'll be back at 11:30. Be ready to go to my mothers' at 12:15. We'll pick up dinner for all of us at Williards BBQ. ~ V. "................... Well, maybe next weekend.

·
Super Moderator
28,453 Posts
marcsvette, Mine has pulled that several times & It is an awesome feeling to have your buddy on the back with no goal in mind isn't it.

Now if Mother nature would just cooperate I may be able to do something more than just tend the battery.

GOOD FOR YOU KEEP RIDING.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
gotta love her

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
I have a couple of daughters in there 20's and in summer we always do some kind of trip with them. My wife suggested a couple of years ago we do a bike trip instead. I do enjoy the fun with the four of us going away. Last year circumstances did not let the trip happen. This was the opportunity for us to do the bike trip. It was a lot of fun, and we are repeating it this summer with a few others from our club. I know I am one of the lucky ones that if the wife does not ride (like mine) she enjoys hopping on the back of the wing.

·
Registered
21 Posts
The same thing happened to me last week....she took off on my wing and I haven't seen her since....be on the lookout for a 91 1500 anniversary edition...probably daytona area.....

·
Registered
137 Posts
The same thing happened to me last week....she took off on my wing and I haven't seen her since....be on the lookout for a 91 1500 anniversary edition...probably daytona area.....
Slickster ----that just means she has given you the goahead to get that 2010 1800 that you have been looking at for yourself!!!!!!!

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Slick your missing one valuable piece of info........Your suppose to leave TOGETHER!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts