Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 23 of 23 Posts
I couldn't believe my eyes when we stopped over at Lester B/YYZ enroute to Montreal...there's still so much green grass down there! from the On/Man border west the ground is a white blanket. They're still sweeping up leaves in Montreal for gosh sakes! Ah well, next season in a month closer than it was so no point whining about it.

Discussion starter · #22 ·
I couldn't believe my eyes when we stopped over at Lester B/YYZ enroute to Montreal...there's still so much green grass down there! from the On/Man border west the ground is a white blanket. They're still sweeping up leaves in Montreal for gosh sakes! Ah well, next season in a month closer than it was so no point whining about it.
Here in Toronto it's been the same. Last night we had a little bit of snow stick to the car when I woke up this morning. Glad to say it's all gone.

it started snowing yesterday afternoon but with all the rain it wasn't sticking to anything but over nite and this morning the snow was sticking to the grass and on the cars. its warm enough out now that its all melted away. i still haven't put my wings in my neighbors garage and will not get a chance to until saturday

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.