Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

It's a sad day

3K views 22 replies 10 participants last post by  detdrbuzzard 
#1 ·
I'm not a happy camper, but it's time to hang up the bike key for the season :(
A couple of buddies and I took a 45 min. ride north of me and lot's of sand on the roads and snow in the fields. I hate to admit defeat but I'm crying uncle.

Discussion starter · #3 ·
:( Sorry but it that time of year. remember riding season comes next:)
Ya baby, your making me happy already:)
Here is a lunch spot we stopped on the way home on Saturday. Great veal sandwiches House Property Neighbourhood Building Transport

Discussion starter · #5 ·
I use to eat them a fair bit, but as I cruise through Pa and see the poor little calf's chained up I kind of got off of them.
Saturday was a rare exception that I went for one.

Discussion starter · #17 ·
All I can say is I did the final oil change of the season, then ran to put on the snow tires on the cages. Next stop when its dry out there, I'm taking the baby to the wife's aunts & uncles to put her into hibernation for the winter. So sad!!

Discussion starter · #20 ·
Yis are lucky...my babes have been under the blanket since mid October already:( was killer in Montreal last w/e watching them ride even though it was cold and wet...they were still riding, even if they were wearing bandanas over their mugs:cool:
This year I was lucky to push it a little further. Last year I put her away on November 22. I was a good season & I shouldn't complain.

Discussion starter · #22 ·
I couldn't believe my eyes when we stopped over at Lester B/YYZ enroute to Montreal...there's still so much green grass down there! from the On/Man border west the ground is a white blanket. They're still sweeping up leaves in Montreal for gosh sakes! Ah well, next season in a month closer than it was so no point whining about it.
Here in Toronto it's been the same. Last night we had a little bit of snow stick to the car when I woke up this morning. Glad to say it's all gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.