Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not a happy camper, but it's time to hang up the bike key for the season :(
A couple of buddies and I took a 45 min. ride north of me and lot's of sand on the roads and snow in the fields. I hate to admit defeat but I'm crying uncle.

·
Premium Member
17,147 Posts
:( Sorry but it that time of year. remember riding season comes next:)

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:( Sorry but it that time of year. remember riding season comes next:)
Ya baby, your making me happy already:)
Here is a lunch spot we stopped on the way home on Saturday. Great veal sandwiches IMG_2819.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I use to eat them a fair bit, but as I cruise through Pa and see the poor little calf's chained up I kind of got off of them.
Saturday was a rare exception that I went for one.

·
Super Moderator
28,446 Posts
I use to eat them a fair bit, but as I cruise through Pa and see the poor little calf's chained up I kind of got off of them.
Don't fret Badrider, the ones you saw weren't for eating. They were pets. Pa people are like that. You don't see the eating ones.:D

Beef it's what's for dinner.

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
your not the only one badrider, if its not raining i'm going to get my wings in my neighbors garage today

·
Premium Member
23,771 Posts
" Day is done, gone the fun,
From the lake, from the hills, from the sky;
OooOh well, safely rest, Spring is nigh " .

·
Premium Member
17,147 Posts
Don't fret Badrider, the ones you saw weren't for eating. They were pets. Pa people are like that. You don't see the eating ones.:D

Beef it's what's for dinner.
Yup: I remember the pet Calf we had when I was growing up in Allentown, Pa. Seem most of the neighbors had one. Ours was named Ziggy, Dad used him for hunting cotton tail rabbits. Told me Ziggy was a dog. Glad you set me straight Foss.:eek::rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
Well one season down and hopefully many more to come. Hibernate and wait till Spring..

·
Registered
168 Posts
Well you can move to the south in the midlands of SC it's fair to say one can ride most of the winter.However not much to look at other than pine trees if you fancy them !

·
Premium Member
1,172 Posts
Just getting into riding season down here. I'll be singing the blues around July.

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
Just getting into riding season down here. I'll be singing the blues around July.
it getting into riding season here too .... riding in the car, riding in the truck, riding in the van :D

·
Registered
6,734 Posts
Went for a ride yesterday, down rt. 56 to Bedford, had pizza then up rt. 30 to flight 93 crash site. It was a great day for a ride, looks like rain and cold coming tomorrow.

·
Super Moderator
28,446 Posts
Went for a ride yesterday, down rt. 56 to Bedford, had pizza then up rt. 30 to flight 93 crash site. It was a great day for a ride, looks like rain and cold coming tomorrow.
Well were you at least thinking of us??????

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
All I can say is I did the final oil change of the season, then ran to put on the snow tires on the cages. Next stop when its dry out there, I'm taking the baby to the wife's aunts & uncles to put her into hibernation for the winter. So sad!!

·
Registered
6,734 Posts

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Yis are lucky...my babes have been under the blanket since mid October already:( was killer in Montreal last w/e watching them ride even though it was cold and wet...they were still riding, even if they were wearing bandanas over their mugs:cool:

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yis are lucky...my babes have been under the blanket since mid October already:( was killer in Montreal last w/e watching them ride even though it was cold and wet...they were still riding, even if they were wearing bandanas over their mugs:cool:
This year I was lucky to push it a little further. Last year I put her away on November 22. I was a good season & I shouldn't complain.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts