Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow I went for a 50 mi cruse today and it was just plan hot!. I think I went through a gallon of water in 50 mi. But no numb butt just HOT! BUT FUN!:D:D

·
Premium Member
5,432 Posts
I work in said HOT temperatures. It's HOT! NOT FUN !
Man I feel you Lee, the sun was coming tru the windows at the store and the AC couldn't keep up , got up to 78 in the store , I was not a happy camper

·
Premium Member
24,638 Posts
Drop up my way guys, after the stints we get in the winter with -40 I relish days that the office gets to 78*. Of course I do have a window mount a/c unit for the real hot days;)

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know my top number now 101 here today. Can't it can't do any more than that- guess I'm a wimp! I went out about 20 miles and had to come home for the air. D

·
Registered
259 Posts
Man I feel you Lee, the sun was coming tru the windows at the store and the AC couldn't keep up , got up to 78 in the store , I was not a happy camper
It was hot today, but I'm just coming off a bout of pneumonia caught during my vacation and I needed to get out there and ride for the first time in two weeks, so I didn't care how hot it was.

·
Banned
42 Posts
rode 190 miles in mid 90 degree temps here if central florida and it was humid hot but i bought one of the cooling vest that you soak in water and even though I was skeptical it actually worked. Your shirt does get wet but i figured my shirt was going to get wet with sweat anyways. It actually made the ride enjoyable.

·
Super Moderator
15,162 Posts
i feel your pain my friend, rode 372 miles today with the majorty of those miles in the heat. storm clouds are moving in now, must be something wrong with me because i'm happy to see them

·
Registered
718 Posts
Signed up to demo ride the 2012 Goldwing Friday at Wing Ding, checked temp on my phone at 100*f and outside air temp on the bike was reading 122* when I got on. Didn't watch the outside temp after getting rolling. Felt sorry for the factory riders that were wearing full gear taking all of us around town in that heat

·
Super Moderator
15,162 Posts
Signed up to demo ride the 2012 Goldwing Friday at Wing Ding, checked temp on my phone at 100*f and outside air temp on the bike was reading 122* when I got on. Didn't watch the outside temp after getting rolling. Felt sorry for the factory riders that were wearing full gear taking all of us around town in that heat
you should have taken doug with you

·
Super Moderator
15,162 Posts
is she alright now doug? it was very hot on the way to wing ding and even when i headed for home it was hot. by the time i got to jackson,mi i could see storm clouds and it was much cooler when i made it to ann arbor. it started raining about an hour after i got home. not the type of weather i woud have wanted you and your wife riding in. i was glad lisa had to work

·
Registered
306 Posts
102* here in Myrtle Beach today. My mom's a/c went out so I was running around trying to find parts all day, finally got it going.

crisco2 what is the brand of the vest you are using?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts