Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought an 86 1200 Interstate with a voyager trike kit. 66k original miles. I've ordered an owners manual which is due in next week. I get my plates today, so I haven't really ridden it.

The whole bike leans to the left with the left rear tike "bumper" about 2 inches lower than the right.

What shoould I look for ?

thanx..

·
Super Moderator
7,613 Posts
I can basically tell you how a Voyager goes onto a Wing and maybe your system is similar. Is there a belly bracket under the bike just like a Voyager, that would come off where the center stand used to be and to where the front engine mount bolt is on a GL-1200. On the Voyager, you add the right amount of shims to the side of the bike that is leaning to, you may have to check to see if the kit is centered on the bike and set the pre-load if it has one.

·
Super Moderator
7,613 Posts
The company that made the Kumfort Kruz is now Trigg Trike. They are in the the same location of Cadiz, Kentucky. I am going to find the info on the company and post it here. Their website is www.triggtrikekits.com. I hope the unit is similar to a Voyager with the mounting hardware.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.